Saltwinds Coffee Company does not use your personal information for anything other than providing service to you. We will never share your personal information with third parties without your consent. We endeavor to keep our system secure.
The Company gathers data from customers in order to personalize and improve our services. In order to do this, the company collects the following types of information from our customers:
- Personal Information Provided by users
We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or provide to us in any other way, such as via email. The types of Personal Information collected include your full name, email address, mobile phone number, credit card and/or other payment information, IP address, browser information, username, password and any other information necessary for us to provide our services. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of all of the features of the Company’s website and services. The Personal Information provided by users is used for such purposes as answering questions, sending personalized product updates, processing orders and communicating with you about Company’s products and services, including specials and features.
- Personal Information Collected Automatically
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our Website or use our services. For example, the Company automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested. Additionally, our service automatically collects usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our Website and its components. The Company only uses this automated data in aggregate form, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This aggregate data enables us to examine how users interact with parts of the Website or services, allowing the Company to improve the Website and services. As part of this use of information, the company may provide aggregate information to our partners about how our customers, collectively, use our Website or services, in order to optimize the user’s online experience. While doing this, the Company never discloses aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
How to Opt Out
Upon request, the Company will stop sending emails to your email address. You can make these requests by filling out the form in the “Contact” section of the Saltwinds website (https://www.saltwindscoffee.com/contact/) or by emailing your request to Customer Service Team of Saltwinds at firstname.lastname@example.org
Approach to Cookies
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how pages in our site are visited, when, and by how many people. These cookies are used to enhance learning about how the Website is used and thus to improve the quality of the user’s online experience.
Sharing of Personal Information
The company will neither rent nor sell the Personal Information of users to anyone outside of the Company. The Company shares your Personal Information only in the circumstances described below:
- Agents: The company may employ other companies and/or people to perform tasks on our behalf, and may need to share certain information with them to provide products or services to you (example: providing your address to a postal service for order delivery). Unless we tell you otherwise, the Company’s agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information shared with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. By using the Company’s services, the user consents to sharing of Personal Information for the above purposes.
- Communication in response to user Queries: As part of the Website and services, you may receive from the Company emails and other communications relating to user queries, orders etc. The user acknowledges and agrees that by making such queries, orders etc. the Company may send email and other communication that it determines to relate to the user queries, orders etc.
- Protection of Company and legal compliance: The Company may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Consent: Except for the situations set out above, you will be notified before your Personal Information is shared with third parties, and you will be given the opportunity to prevent the sharing of this information.
Security of Personal Information
The Company endeavours to protect user information to ensure that user information is kept private, however, the Company cannot guarantee the security of user information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, cyberattacks, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy on our Website, please send a message to email@example.com. The company will make every effort to address your concerns.
Effective Date: June, 2022
Saltwinds Coffee Company Ltd.
1075 Route 105
Douglas, New Brunswick